Fly to Oversea ( New Zealand )


Assalamualaikum ( Peace be upon you ) and Kia Ora everyone! 

It has been 7 months since my last update. This was because of few factors and one of them is laziness. :p haha but today I'm back. 😁 Anyway in my last blog post, I've mentioned that I had finished my 1st year degree in Mechanical Engineering at UniKL MFI, Bangi and was preparing to fly overseas. Well the preparation was quite complicated though, which required me to shuttle between Kedah and Kuala Lumpur for a few times. It was so tiring. I had to attend camps, do a medical checkup, apply visa and lots more. Alhamdulillah, thank God that the date of my flight was confirmed on 20th February 2015. 😁 I was on top of the world because I'd finally fullfil my dream to study abroad but at the same time, my heart was itching to leave my lovely family, relatives and friends. 😢 So like the post title, I'm going to the land of the long white cloud, which is New Zealand. Goodbye Malaysia!



                       My Family 




                     Happy faces!




We departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 4.30 p.m Malaysia time. Our flight was not a direct flight . Unfortunately, we'd to transit at Singapore and Sydney, Australia before reaching Auckland. Seriously, every transits was like so annoying that we had to pass every countries' immigrations. 

     Transit at Changi International Airport,      Singapore


Transit at Sydney International Airport, Australia

After about 10 hours plus minus of journey, so here we were in Auckland International Airport, New Zealand! Kia Ora New Zealand! 


As soon as we arrived, we were picked up by our seniors, who are staying here in Auckland. They are very kind and we are so lucky to have them as our friends. It was summer at the time we arrived in Auckland. However, the temperature was lower than in Malaysia, thus we still felt cold because of the unfamiliar humidty.

Owh by the way, kia ora means hello in Maori, which is the native of New Zealand. I've so many things to share about my time in New Zealand. So wait for my update in the future. See ya! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment